Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hide and Seek

Ewww! This morning I was forced once again to play hide and seek. Normally I don't mind the game but not with you! You hide in the strangest places and when I find you, I usually can't help but scream. Lucky for you this morning it was a quiet gasp. And what else? Every time I do find you, you cheat! Instead of the game being over and letting us both move on, you run away! The way you run just sends shivers down my spine that sometimes give me nightmares. I don't like playing with you! This morning I got you though. While I was sleeping you cleverly squished your body behind my loose light switch cover. I am sure you were just giggling as you hid early this morning thinking your hiding spot was so clever. Well, you lost. You're creeping crooked leg was poking out. I almost missed you on my way to work but I found you thanks to my keen OCD observation skills. Now we are done playing because I squished your gross eight legged body between the cover and the wall. I hope your friends take that as a lesson that I don't like playing hide and seek with spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment